Monday, October 12, 2009

No one told me I married an addict...


I'm reminded of those days as a kid when one kid would say to the other, "I love cake." The witty child would then respond, "If you love it so much, why don't you marry it?"

Dave should have married desserts. I had no idea his obsession with sweets was so intense - Judy, you didn't properly warn me. This is Dave eating A PLATE of pumpkin bars I made. Notice the bowl sitting on the desk - he grabbed the extra frosting out of the fridge and went to town. I caught him in the act - totally busted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The desserts do present a large (no pun intended) problem for Dave. Solution: Get a belt, put it around his gut, and tighten very securely. This will restrict the size of his gullet and reduce the passion for desserts......